Quote and buy your Builders Risk Insurance Policy in about 5 Minutes!

Builders Risk Insurance

Builders Risk Insurance, also known as “Course of Construction” insurance, is a type of specialty property insurance that provides coverage during the course of construction. Builders Risk Insurance can cover materials, fixtures, and other equipment on the construction job site. Loss of property can create extreme hardship for a small construction business, Hunter Insurance can find the right policy to help protect your assets.

Protecting your construction project from the unexpected physical loss or damage to materials can help move your job along smoothly. Builders Risk can also cover losses caused by fire, wind, theft, and vandalism. In many states, proof of Builders Risk Insurance is required. Check your local requirements because rules differ between municipalities, with some requiring a policy in force before the job is started. Most lenders and banks also require Builders Risk Insurance to secure financing for a construction project.

About Us

Our program is underwritten by an Admitted Carrier rated A XIII by A.M. Best Co. The program offers coverage for owner/builders, contractors and developers building or remodeling residential or small commercial properties during course of construction. Builders Risk coverage may be extended to include existing buildings undergoing renovations and/or additions to buildings.

CourseofConstruction.com is the source for Course of Construction insurance, commonly called Builders Risk. You can quote and buy your Builders Risk Insurance policy online in about 5 minutes. If we can not issue your Builders Risk policy through our website, then we usually have it to you within 24 hours. Get started now by quoting and applying for your Builders Risk Insurance on this website or call 619.464.4188 and speak with one of our experienced contractor insurance specialists.

NEED HELP? Our support team is standing by 619.464.4188